Eating a healthy and balanced diet is always beneficial for our
health. It not only keeps us healthy but also removes toxins from
our body and nourishes our skin. One such thing is salads which are
quite healthy and tasty. When it comes to salad, there are many
variations to it. You will find different kinds of salads that will
not only fill your tummy but will also provide you the necessary
nutrients. One of these is Sprouts Salads which is quite common and
extremely easy to prepare. There are people who think sprouts
salads are boring but this is not true.
With some right ingredients, you can definitely make a
mouth-watering sprouts salads recipe on your own.
Today we are going to share the recipe of Moong Sprouts Salads.
This salad has both taste and essential nutrients required for our
good health. To know how you can prepare Sprouts Salads, scroll
down the article to read more.
Moong Sprouts Salad Recipe
Moong Sprouts Salad
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Salads
- 2 cups of hot water
- 1 cup moong sprouts
- 2 tablespoons chopped spring onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- 2 tablespoons roasted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped mint
- 2 tablespoons chopped capsicum
- 1 finely chopped chili
- ¾ cucumber, finely chopped
- ½ tomato, finely chopped
- ½ carrot (grated)
- ½ teaspoon amchur
- ½ teaspoon cumin powder
- ¼ teaspoon Kashmiri red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Salt according to taste
How to Prepare
1. First, soak 1 cup of moong sprouts in 2 cups
of hot water for 5-7 minutes. If you wish, you can also boil the
2. Now drain the water and keep the sprouts
aside in a mixing bowl.
3. Add chopped chili, tomato, onions, cucumber,
capsicum and mix well.
4. Now add grated carrot along with chili
powder, cumin powder, amchur powder and salt as per your taste.
5. Mix well and make sure all the spices get
combined with the sprouts and onion, tomato, cucumber, capsicum and
6. After this add chopped coriander, mint and 1
teaspoon of lemon juice.
7. Mix everything well.
8. Finally, garnish the sprouts salad with
roasted peanuts and serve in a bowl.
- Finally, garnish the sprouts salad with roasted peanuts and
serve in a bowl.
- People – 3
- cal – 99 cal
- Fat – 0.4 g
- Protein – 6.4 g
- Carbs – 17.5 g
- Fiber – 5.4 g
GET THE BEST BOLDSKY STORIES!
You have already subscribed
[ 3.5 of 5 – 107 Users]