1. Take a large bowl and add 1 cup of flour
along with 2 teaspoons of oil and salt. Knead it into a soft
2. Keep the dough aside and cover it with a
3. Now heat 2 tablespoons of cooking oil in a
pan and saute capsicum for 2-3 minutes.
4. After this, add boiled potato and mix
5. Now add crumbled paneer into the pan.
6. After this, garam masala powder, chaat
masala, add chili powder and salt into the pan.
7. Mix everything well and cook for 5-6
8. Turn off the gas flame and keep the mixture
9. Now heat a Tawa.
10. Take a small portion of dough and roll it
into a small ball. Now roll the ball into a roti. The roti should
11. Transfer the roti on Tawa and cook it from
12. Similarly, make more rotis from the
13. Add 2 tablespoons of butter on the
14. Now roast the rotis one by one and place
them on a flat surface.
15. Now let’s begin making the roll.
16. For this, first of all, spread some tomato
sauce on the roll.
17. Now place some potato and paneer filling at
18. Place cabbage and chopped onions in the
centre of the roti.
19. Now add green chutney on the filling.
20. After this, fold the bottom upwards.
21. Now start folding the roll from one side to
another to give it a cylindrical shape.
22. Cover the roll into a tissue paper.
23. Repeat the process with other rolls
24. Serve with sauce and mayonnaise.